Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Vanity :)

It's here!  Our vanity for the boys bathroom...which means we are one step closer to MOVING in :) Can you sense my excitement??

What do y'all think of our new Vanity?  Its growing on me.... (I love the base...the top is just a tad flashy for me) The base has four spindles that it rests on, so its not flush to the floor. 

Here is the shiny top that I'm not so sure about:


Did I mention before that I got FREE shipping?  I simply called the Home Depot Customer Service ..ready to order...and I told the lady that I wanted to purchase the vanity...but just didn't want to pay for shipping.( I also mentioned that we had looked at Menards and Lowes..and couldn't find what we wanted) I told her I would buy it right then if she gave me free  shipping...and SHE DID :)  Jackpot!  Peeps- it doesn't hurt to ask...the least they can say is no.

When we install this baby...ill post some pics...its SO exciting to be putting things back in...when for two months now...we've been tearing things out! 

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment