Friday, October 7, 2011

Do it yourself Tiling....or do it yourself.with.your.sister.in.law. tiling..... :)

When your flipping...you need to have peeps who like to help...you know..for projects that need more than just your set of hands.  Such as to tile a tub surround and floor. 

My Sista in Law...the fabulous Amy K...has been more than eager to help me tile my tub surround....and seriously how thankful am I?  VERY!  She is so careful, and meticulous, and organized....I probably should have just let her do it herself! 

I'll spare you the boring details of how we came to the design of the tile...and how we measured..etc...but I would LOVE to share with you some pics of our tiling process.  It is time consuming...but SO worth it.  I can't WAIT to shower in it!!








And so this is how we left it ...that day...we were so DONE tiling.  Pretty good for an afternoon, eh? :)

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment