Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Austin's Before & Afters

"BLUE Mommy"  ..." I want my new room BLUE"....just like my old room.  So...that was easy.  :)

So..his room is now Blue.  But his room before we started....EWW.  Red Carpet.  Dead Mouse Underneath the desk.  Nasty wallpaper.  We were so glad to get this room underway....here is what it looked like before. (sorry for the random shot of my hubster)





This room turned out perfect for Austin. He does not like change...He's just like his daddy. :)  So we kept it pretty similar to his room in our old home.  Here are the updates :)  Do you like??







The LT. 
  

So there you have it!  More Before & Afters.  I hope these pictures are doing it justice...we are really enjoying making a new home for our little guys...

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment