Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ewww la la...

Hubster and I did a little visit to the Country Mill Cabinet's ...which is where our cabinets are being made.  We stopped in to take a look at the hood they just completed for over top my cooktop.  We snapped a few photos..and chatted a bit.  And well..we were informed..that they are slammed with work. GOOD for them. BAD for us.  And can you guess what I'm going to say next?  What's ONE more week?!


It might not be an entire week...but they are NOT going in on the scheduled date..next week. :(
Regardless of logistics...the cabinets are going to be stellar...we are grateful for the chance to have our cabinets custom made...and we are going to be patient. You wanna know why?  Cause that's what God says I need to do..whether I want to or not! :) (how's that for honesty?)


Here are the snapshots I took:




Our hood...just needs the paint and glaze :)









SO.VERY.EXCITED. :)

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment