Monday, January 9, 2012

A kitchen worth waiting for!

So. That long awaited day...finally arrived.  Our kitchen was done, and they were scheduled to install.  Here is how that week went down:


1. Scheduled to install on the 13th of Dec...give or take a day
2. Cabinet guys called and asked if they could install early...if Adam would help them install
3. Called us Dec7th...and changed the install date to Dec 8th.
4.  Dec 8th....Cabinets arrive.....  HALLELUJAH!








Adam (and I) were so excited!!


We layed paper down...as our hard wood floors had only been curing for a day or so.  We didn't want all those
beautiful cabinets scratching our beautiful floors!












Adam took this picture of me as I saw the kitchen completed  for the first time.
 I was overwhelmed...it was sooo perfect!!

ONE HAPPY COUPLE~ in our NEW KITCHEN!



Lastly for my post today...I wanted to mention that hubster was SUPER thoughtful and
had the step stool,( in the picture below), painted the color of our cabinets to match.  He surprised
me by having them do that without me knowing....  He is one thoughtful hubster!


Our kitchen is finally installed....and our move in date was finally here.  What a crazy three months of projects...
and it was worth the wait!

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys! My cousin is so handy and adorable!! :) You too of course little lady! ;0) Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the place this summer!

    ReplyDelete