Thursday, September 22, 2011

The toll it takes....

Austin in Time Out...

Obviously, this is my little.big. man Austin...who is fast asleep on the steps. Why...you are probably wondering...is he asleep on the stairs. Well this is what happens when your children's lives are all in disarray from moving and packing and having a crazy...crazy schedule.  Austin was busted (which at the moment I cant remember why)...and so he was in "time out" on the stairs.  I had asked him to sit there...and I continued in my quest to pack the entire house. Well I must have waited too long to have the "do you know why your in time out" speech because this is what I found while coming down the stairs ....a few minutes later! (just a few)  :)
My boys are my pride and joy...and as a mom...its a hard balance to keep your children happy...and take on the lovely task of selling your home...packing...and moving. They are resilient ..I'm told...so I can't worry too much. So this is me..announcing that I'm not a perfect mom...and that when your moving...your kids will suffer in certain ways...BUT they'll make it....and I guess ...well ...so will I :)

Living the Blessed Life,
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment